Financial Office Administrator
Active on the Romanian market since 2005, Enel is currently the country’s largest private investor in energy, with operations in power distribution and supply as well as renewable energy production.
The company has more than 3,100 employees and provides services to 2.7 million customers in three key areas of the country: Muntenia Sud (including Bucharest), Banat and Dobrogea, accounting for one third of Romania’s electricity distribution market. Enel is developing an investment program aimed at securing a proper service for end users, improving the quality and security of the network while also complying with Enel’s environmental standards.
Our ideal candidate
“Need to have” skills and experience:
• Knowledge of SAP and CROS
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Good knowledge of Office programs
• Romanian native language
• Good knowledge of English
• Bachelor’s degree
• First job or previous experiences in Back Office/Administration
“Nice to have” skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Italian
So, do you have what it takes?
• Teamwork orientation
• Networking skills
• Result orientation
• Problem solving attitude
• Responsibility and good planning skills
• Ability to innovate
…if so, please apply online!
***Please note that this will be on a limited time contract.
• Preparation of data for monthly closing
• Registration of data in SAP (MM and SD) and CROS and invoicing
• Support to Treasury dept. for the cash-flow planning
• Monitoring of financial flows deriving by daily activity
• Non Financial Contract management
• Elaboration of reports for internal analysis
• Elaboration of external reports
• Support to P&C in the budget activities
• Relationship management with counterparties