Primary Generalist Support with French
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree requested
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience are requested
- Fluent in English and French
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable
- Working electrical knowledge an advantage
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly
- Previous CRM experience is an advantage.
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve 1st call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales - product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries; order management, invoice, deliveries,
- Pre sales - Price and availability, giving a catalogue reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management,
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
- Provide 1st level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the 1st level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer's support needs
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints
- Proactive information communication
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify knowledge database
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications
- Participate in the interaction center's continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns